[500N] falls gerade einer von euch zu viel Geld hat...

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Here's the story

Hello everybody,

Sorry if I write in English, but my German is a little light to explain well the situation.

I'm one of the "Spassbieters". My friend and myself won the auction number 270615354039. We sent half of the price as a deposit at the beginning of August with bank transfer. We accorded on the phone to pick up the car at the end of August because of the holidays and because it's quite a long trip from here.

Some days ago, this guy "Gino K." set up telling that the car is at the Police in his city, because I set up a fake ad on mobile, and somebody sued him for that. He asks fot the money and lets us make clear with the car.

Then he threatens us to sell again the car if we don't come and pick it. I asked to prove the story but no answer.
      He's by then unreachable at the phone, and now the car is again for sale (auction number 270627887095) !!!

I went to the Italian police to sue him. Is there anybody here (lawyer - police officer) who could help us to do something directly in Germany ?

So be careful to these "Spassanbieters" who more realistically are crooks.
      If somebody could also translate it in German, for the safety of the bidders of the going auction.

Thanks in advance,
      Regards,

Chris.
    • Original von Chris500, übersetzt von Alfons1972
      Hallo,

tut mir leid, dass ich in Englisch schreibe, aber mein Deutsch ist ein bisschen zu schlecht, um die Situation richtig zu beschreiben.

Ich bin einer der „Spassbieter“. Ein Freund und ich haben die Auktion 270615354039 gewonnen. Wir haben Anfang August den halben Betrag als Anzahlung per Banküberweisung gezahlt. Wir haben am Telefon angekündigt, das Auto erst Ende August abzuholen, weil Ferien sind und weil das Auto eine ziemlich weite Strecke von hier entfernt ist.

Vor einigen Tagen hat „Gino K.“ uns gesagt, dass das Auto bei der Polizei in seiner Stadt steht, weil ich auf eine Fake-Anzeige auf mobile hereingefallen wäre und irgendjemand ihn hierfür verklagt hat. Er fragt nach dem Geld und “lets us make clear with the car”. (überlässt uns das Auto?)

Dann droht er uns, das Auto zu verkaufen, wenn wir nicht kommen, um das Auto abzuholen.
      Ab da ist er am Telefon nicht mehr erreichbar und jetzt steht das Auto wieder zum Verkauf (Auktion Nummer 270627887095)!!!
      Ich bin zur italienischen Polizei gegangen, um ihn anzuzeigen. Gibt es hier irgendjemanden (Anwalt, Polizeibeamter), der uns helfen könnte, direkt in Deutschland etwas zu veranlassen?
      Seid vorsichtig mit diesen „Spaßanbietern“, die vielleicht Betrüger sein könnten.

Vielen Dank,
      Chris

Die ganze Welt ist voll
      von Sachen und es ist
      wirklich nötig, dass
      jemand sie findet
      Pippi Langstrumpf

Damen mit unverdeckten Hutnadelspitzen sind von der Beförderung ausgeschlossen
    • ne, ich glaube, das ist anders zu verstehen:

Chris ist ein regulärer ebay-Käufer. Nur hat ein mobile-Interessent den Verkäufer verklagt, weil er ihn für den mobile-Anbieter hielt.
      Ob die Polizei daraufhin das Auto tatsächlich beschlagnahmt hat, weiß ich nicht.

Chris hat das Auto ganz normal angezahlt (auf das deutsche Konto des Verkäufers), der Kaufvertrag ist damit definitiv geschlossen.

Und nun bietet der Verkäufer das Auto wieder an. Obwohl es bereits an Chris verkauft ist. Das ist das Problem.
      Die ganze Welt ist voll
      von Sachen und es ist
      wirklich nötig, dass
      jemand sie findet
      Pippi Langstrumpf

• Original von Alfons1972
      ne, ich glaube, das ist anders zu verstehen:
      ....................................................................................................................

Hallo Alfons !

Dann sei bitte so nett und helfe mir !

Ich habe verstanden:

Chris 500 hat das Auto ersteigert. Er hat die HÄLFTE des Kaufpreises
      ( bestimmt mehrere tausend Euros ) überwiesen. Jetzt erreicht er nicht mal mehr den Verkäufer, welcher ( aus irgendwelchen Gründen ?( ) das Auto
      immer wieder anbietet.

Deshalb meine Meinung - wir werden das Auto noch öfter irgendwo im
      Angebot finden. Und mancher ( Chris 500 z.B. ) sein Geld nicht mehr.

Was kann ich da anders verstehen ???? :stupid:

Vielen Dank im Voraus für die erwartete Erklärung !! :prof:

:sun: Grüsse

Christian
    • ich hatte es so verstanden, dass Chris der Käufer der letzten Auktion war...

wir werden wohl besser warten müssen, bis Chris sich wieder meldet... ?(
      Die ganze Welt ist voll
      von Sachen und es ist
      wirklich nötig, dass
      jemand sie findet
      Pippi Langstrumpf

• It's exactly as ODI500 and Alfons1972 said. My friend andrea-torino and I are the winners of the ebay auction, the first one from July 30 and the REAL BUYER.

We sent 4250 Euros to be precise to Mr. Gino K. from Nennhausen, which now claims, for the obscure reason of a fake ad on mobile, where somebody ELSE paid to another crook, that the car is at the Police in Rathenow.

He wants us to pick the car (where ? at the Police ? at his home?) and pay the rest.
      But we have NO PROOF that :
      1) this guy "Gino K." exists
      2) the car is in his possession.

Turin -> Rathenow are 1400 km. We won't go there for peanuts.

We filed a claim against him (or who he claims to be) to Italian and now German police.
      If some forum member is Police officer / Lawyer or whatever and wants to help, it will be greatly appreciated.

PS : I'm the owner of tipo110.com - member of Italian club and free advisor for what regards the Fiat 500 N. I'm obviously real. Forum member jw500 knows me.

PPS: Thanks to Alfons1972 for the translation.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Chris500 ()

• yes i know chris500.
      but´i am not so often in the 500forum this time, due to some privat reason.
      maybe i can help you.
      a friend of mine is lawyer and also fiat 500 driver.
      i will try to call him, but i´m not sure for he is in holliday this moment.
      due to above reason, i´m not up to date with a lot of things around me, this time.
      bye
      juergen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von ()

• Hallo Jurgen,

I'm sorry about your private things and hope it's in some way right...
      Thanks for your help, it's really appreciated.

Hope in good news when your friend returns from his holidays.
      Ciao
      Chris
    • Hello Chris,

I'm very sorry that this has happened to you!

If you have transferred the money to a German Commerzbank account there should also be a corresponding account holder.
      Perhaps Commerzbank.it (together with the Italian police) might help you tracking that person.

I googled the German cell phone number at found this address:
      bau-portal.com/haendler/_30998.php

The German phone book for Nennhausen and Krüger led to this result.
      dastelefonbuch.de/?cmd=search&kw=Kr%FCger&ort=nennhausen

This morning there was an advertisment with your 500 N and the cell phone number 01749376632:
      oldtimerpalace.com/index.php?op=show&id=p1400
      In the meatime this ad has been deleted.

Apparently you can't tell if the names / phone number / address / photos of your ebay auction are fake or not. :mad:

Have you tried this?
      mademan.com/mm/how-file-ebay-fraud-charges.html

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Martin

1979-2024 = 45 Jahre FIAT 500

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von ()

• Original von Martin Igelmann

This morning there was an advertisment with your 500 N and the cell phone number 01749376632:
      oldtimerpalace.com/index.php?op=show&id=p1400

This is the same number as mentioned the ebay auction.

Perhaps the seller knows your number and will ignore your calls. Probably use another phone, if you have the possibility.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von kleinerItaliener ()

• Original von Chris500
      Yes I paid on a German bank account - Commerzbank.
      Why do you ask ? Is it possible to trace it ?

Hello Chris !

There could be a slight possibility to transfer the money back,
      within 6 weeks after your transfer.
      When:
      First - you can convince your bank, that they should transfer back,
      because this is surely a fraud.
      Second - you should have good luck, that the Commerzbank account is still existing and not empty.

Hopefully, your bank can find the easy way out, for you.

Please keep us informed, what will happen further.

Wish you success !!

:sun: greetings

Christian

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ODI 500 ()

• Hello guys,

Thanks to everybody for all the suggestions and help.
      I'm going to move through legal ways. Since it could be possible that Mr. Gino K. reads here, I don't want to spoil him the surprise.
      I'll read all suggestions and answer to the posts, but won't say waht I'm going to do now.

Cross the fingers for me.
      Ciao a tutti,
      Chris
    • Original von Martin Igelmann

Hello Martin,

It's been quite a long time since our last messages... Hope you're doing well with your cars. Did you take the '60 ? Did you restore it in the end?

I've read and tried all suggestions you gave me. I passed all the information we've found to the lawyer jw500 kindly helped me to find.

Everything is good to help.
      Thanks again,

Ciao
      Chris